Monday, October 29, 2007

Jodi's Speech

Dennis will always be the most amazing person to me. Dennis was not only my husband and the father of our girls; he was the love of my life and my best friend. I have never met anyone that was more loved by his family and friends as Dennis. Just to know him was a gift. I feel very lucky not to have just known Dennis but that he made me his wife.
If I knew 10 ½ years ago that this would be all the time we would have together, I would still marry Dennis all over again. He gave me three beautiful little girls. He will never be forgotten by us, but truly missed and loved forever. Dennis is too powerful to forget.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jodi- You showed such strength when you read your speech. The words were perfect. Dennis is smiling down on you- love you