Sunday, November 15, 2009

"A Rich Life"


The night was a smashing success! Way to go, Jimmy! Your hard work truly paid off. The movie, rated I for Inspiring, was unbelievable. I know Dennis was so proud of his debut on the big screen. Thank you to everyone who attended the premiere. Your continued support means so much to my family. Special thanks to Brian Peluso, Erin Lyle & Donald Pannese.
If you didn't go to the premiere, but would like a copy of the film~ email me (bettslevine@metrocast.net). Copies will be mailed out in the next two weeks.

Here are just some of the 300 attendees:
































5 comments:

Kristin said...

Love You All So Much...xoxoxo

Kristin said...

A Rich Life, touched my heart and inspired my best friend to go right to Best Buy after the movie and purchase a video camera for her own family, because it is so important to capture the moments of our lives. It was an honor to see this movie. Thank you Jimmy for making this movie for your awesome brother, Dennis.

Jenn said...

Listening to the soundtrack right now! The movie was amazing...and I'm not just saying that because I like you people. It was very well done and inspiring. I am thinking about showing it to my students to help motivate them...and of course can't wait to show little Charlie when he gets older! Dennis is so lucky to have such a loving, talented family who is keeping his spirit alive!!

Anonymous said...

I MISS MY FRIEND !!!!!!!!!!!!

maddie07 said...

Jimmy what a great job you did putting all the memories together.It is an amazing tribute and Steve and I so enjoyed seeing it with all of you.I am enjoying the CD in the car and Maddie likes to hear the Cold Play song over and over !! thanks for being so generous with the DVD and CD I have been sharing it with my family and friends-