Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Keep Climbing


I am so PROUD of Team Hungry For Life. We officially hit the $6K mark tonight. To be exact, Team HFL has raised $6115.00! This puts us in the 5th spot for top ranking teams!
Honestly, I wasn't sure we would even come close to our goal of $10K, but at this point I feel like anything is possible. We have less than 2 weeks to continue raising money for the cancer center. Let's do this!

Almost all t-shirts were mailed out yesterday, so you should be receiving yours this week. If you don't receive your order within the next few days, let me know. Oh, my Mom, Jeannie Rich, might be hand-delivering yours (thanks Mom!) to cut down on shipping costs. If you're related to us, there's a good chance she's got your package and will be getting it to you soon. :)
In your order box/envelope was a yellow flyer with details regarding WALK day. There are also some nametags. Wear them! Again, we are meeting at 8:00am sharp at the start line and plan on taking a group picture at 8:15am. We will walk at 8:30am. Please try to be on time.
The after party starts at 10:30am. We hope to see you there. All festivities should be over by noon~ giving you plenty of time to make your rounds if need be (the WALK is on Father's Day).
I am expecting close to 200 walkers. I am just hoping and praying that we get a nice, sunny day like last year.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me (bettslevine@metrocast.net). Also, I have lots of free HFL bracelets that I will be bringing to the WALK. If you need some, come see me.
Can't wait to see you all in less than two weeks!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Katie~GREAT job!
What a day it'll be!
I think it's nice to honor Dennis on Father's Day too b/c Lord knows he LOVED his girls! They were EVERYTHING to him.
Can't wait to see everyone!