Tuesday, May 19, 2009

1 Month Countdown

The WALK is just about a month away and thus far, we have raised $3865.00! We should be proud. We are still one of the Top Teams!

Team Hungry For Life still has a long way to go to reach our team goal. If you don't want to create your own fundraising page, please pass on the team page to anyone you think would be interested in donating to the new cancer center.

The team shirts will be mailed out in just a couple weeks. If you haven't mailed me your payment, please do so ASAP. Email me (bettslevine@metrocast.net) if you need my address or your shirt total.

Have a nice Memorial Day weekend. I am looking forward to seeing everyone next month!

Katie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's go Team HFL!
We're going to make Dennis proud!

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,

I just checked my bank account and see my check to you in the amount of $14.00 has been cashed yet.

I just want to make sure you did receive the check.

Thanks.

Phyllis

Anonymous said...

Sorry Katie,

I meant to say the check hasn't been cashed yet.

My kids make me lose my mind sometimes. Domenic was asking a question when I was typing.

I am sure you understand how it is being a mom. LOL

Have a great night.

Phyllis