Monday, February 18, 2008

Martin Luther King


Jodi and I recently went to Elise's kindergarten presentation about Martin Luther King. The children in the class stood up and sang songs they learned, and talked about the values he taught them. Alana was allowed to come down from her class and visit. Elise picked Alana to do a clapping song with her.
Of course, Elise was very interested in what Mia was doing again and kept waving to her! When Jodi and I were leaving the class we noticed she had colored her Martin Luther King figure in a blue suit. Her Daddy is never far from her mind.

Janie


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You girls are so cute!Alana you are a lucky girl, you got to get out of class to go and see your sister!
I love you guys!
Love, Auntie Mary

Kelli said...

I love you girls soooooo much!

Auntie Kelli
xxoxooxox

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to see all of your happy smiling faces! Your smiles are as big and bright as your Dad's! Love You, Auntie Paula