Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Extra Mile

Dennis has so many people out there who love and care about him. There have been so many people who have contributed to this site and that's why I think it's so special. It gives you an idea of who Dennis was. Not just from his sister's point of view, but through the eyes of so many others.
I got this email and I thought it was great because it shows how much people care.
Hi Katie, Dennis was a friend from school. My name is Paul. We hooked up about 8-9 yrs after high school and started getting our friends together for some paintball outings. So when I heard the news about Dennis a few days ago, I went crazy searching my old briefcases looking for some camera that I had taken pictures with from 9 yrs ago. I found it. So today I went to CVS and asked the lady to please try to develop this camera. It was in bad shape and only 7 pictures were able to be saved. Of course, Dennis is in 4 of them and I think Jimmy is in one or two but they are with a few of his friends that he took that I do not know. He was of course the life of the party when we all went paintballing. My wife and I send our love to you and your family. Dennis is in our prayers and will be forever.
Thank you so much Paul. It really means a lot.



No comments: