Saturday, October 27, 2007

Bracelet Update

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that I have orders for almost 800 bracelets. That means over $3K will be deposited into the Rich Children's Trust Fund from the sale of bracelets alone. It's only been a week! Those are amazing numbers for such a short period of time.
I am also proud to report that Hungry For Life bracelets will be shipped to several different states, such as: California, Utah, Ohio, Florida, Georgia, New York, Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts.
Bracelets will arrive on Monday and I will start mailing them out as I receive payments.
Please keep on spreading the word about Dennis and Hungry For Life bracelets. I don't intend on stopping anytime soon.

Thanks so much,
Katie

P.S. If you are interested in ordering bracelets, please contact me (bettslevine@metrocast.net) and be sure to include the following information in your email: quantity, size, and your mailing address.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Keep up the good work.
Love,
Patty